Our Fine Arts patrons…
- support the education of our students as they learn about Fine Arts in all its aspects: exhibiting, creating, performing, producing and researching,
- enjoy a range of Fine Arts not found anywhere else in Victoria,
- participate in exciting department initiatives such as faculty and student performances and seminars, and - perhaps most importantly -
- help to nurture the next generation of artists in Canada.
But did you know…
- our academic funding does not cover all the costs of our productions,
- we receive no government grants as do local arts organizations,
- we keep our ticket rates deliberately low to remain as accessible as possible to the community, and
- we can give tax receipts for all donations
We therefore appreciate and need donations of any size to help support our students and their work in the Faculty of Fine Arts.
- give online at http://development.uvic.ca
If you are interested in Scholarship and Bursary opportunities to help our Fine Arts students, or if you would like to find out how to leave a gift in your Will, please contact Karen Walker, our Fine Arts Development Officer, at (250) 721-6305. Karen is located in the Fine Arts Building room 225a.