As UVic returns to classes on campus this fall, the Phoenix is optimistically planning for in-person performances. While hopeful, we acknowledge we must also continue to be responsive as the pandemic evolves and incorporate flexibility into everything we do, including offering some livestream options.
NOTE: In-person performances at the Phoenix Theatre will adhere to all UVic and BC Public Health Office orders. Please review the current COVID-19 protocols and vaccination requirements.
Book with confidence guarantee:
All ticket purchases can exchanged for other evenings or refunded if circumstances change. In the event that our audience size is restricted, the priority for ticket distribution will be based on first come first served bookings. Livestream options will be available for November and March productions. See full list of subscription benefits listed below.
Subscribe & save
Save up to 50% off single ticket prices when you subscribe:
3 PlaysPackage of 3 shows includes benefits
- Choose all 3 plays from our season and save up to 50% off single ticket costs.
- See below for full list of subscriber benefits.
Single TicketsComparable cost with individual tickets
- Purchasing tickets for individual shows will cost $16 to $30 per ticket for each play.
- Ask about how to upgrade your ticket for our November’s show* to save on a subscription package! (*during the run of the play).
Our benefits make subscribing easy
- Confidence: During the 2021-22 season, book with confidence, knowing that tickets can be exchanged or refunded if conditions during the pandemic change.
- Flexible: Choose different days and times for each show with even more flexibility to change your dates later if your schedule changes.
- Free Exchanges: Subscribers can exchange performance days for free and by telephone (subject to availability with up to 1 hour notice for 2021-22).
- Replacement Tickets: Lost your tickets? No problem. No fee.
- Choice Seating: Our subscribers get the first opportunity to book seats before single tickets go on sale.
- Additional Tickets: Bringing friends? Additional single tickets can be added to your subscription or be purchased by subscribers at any time throughout the season (at the single ticket price).
How to subscribe
Box Office is open for subscription sales this summer. See current Box Office Hours
Sandra Guerreiro, our Audience Services Manager, is also available at: 250-721-8003 (or leave a message.)
PLEASE NOTE: Subscription orders are processed in the order in which they are received.
This year, tickets will not be mailed until September.