Book with confidence guarantee:
Your subscription comes with easy free ticket exchanges to alternate dates or to online streaming performances (when available). See full list of subscription benefits listed below.
Subscribe & save up to 50% off single ticket prices when you subscribe:
3 PlaysPackage of 3 shows includes benefits
- Choose all 3 plays from our season and save up to 50% off single ticket costs.
- See below for full list of subscriber benefits.
Single TicketsComparable cost with individual tickets
$51 - $96
- Purchasing tickets for individual shows will cost $17 to $32 per ticket for each play.
- Ask about how to upgrade your ticket for our November’s show* to save on a subscription package! (*during the run of the play).
Our benefits make subscribing easy
- Flexible: Choose different days and times for each show with even more flexibility to change your dates later if your schedule changes.
- Free Exchanges: Subscribers can exchange performance days for free and by telephone (subject to availability with up to 1 hour notice for 2023-24).
- Replacement Tickets: Lost your tickets? No problem. No fee.
- Choice Seating: Our subscribers get the first opportunity to book seats before single tickets go on sale.
- Additional Tickets: Bringing friends? Additional single tickets can be added to your subscription or be purchased by subscribers at any time throughout the season (at the single ticket price).
How to subscribe
Box Office is open for subscription sales this summer. See current Box Office Hours
Sandra Guerreiro, our Audience Services Manager, is also available at: 250-721-8003 (or leave a message.)
Our 2023-24 subscriptions are now available!
Use this order form to book your three-show package.
Fax the form to us at 250-721-8638.
- Phoenix productions serve the academic requirements of the BFA and MFA degrees in the Department of Theatre. Play selections are subject to change.
- Subscription orders are processed in the order in which they are received. Orders received before September may take up to eight weeks to process.