NOTE: Plans for the 2021-22 season are underway. It is UVic’s intention to return to in-person classes this fall and it is with a similar optimistic outlook that are progressing towards in-person performances. While hopeful, we acknowledge that theatre may not be able to return to its pre-pandemic way and audience numbers may be restricted. As such, we are planning for various scenarios and incorporating flexibility into everything we do. But we are hoping to bring you live theatre this season!
This year, all ticket purchases can exchanged for other evenings or refunded if circumstances change. In the event that our audience size is restricted, the priority for ticket distribution will be based on first come first served bookings.
Subscribe & save
Enjoy a season of three plays for less than the cost of just two! Save up to 50% off single ticket prices when you subscribe:
3 PlaysPackage of 3 shows includes benefits
- Choose all 3 plays from our season and save up to 50% off single ticket costs.
- See below for full list of subscriber benefits.
Single TicketsComparable cost with individual tickets
- Purchasing tickets for individual shows will cost $16 to $30 per ticket for each play.
- Ask about how to upgrade your ticket for our November’s show* to save on a subscription package! (*during the run of the play).
Our benefits make subscribing easy
- Confidence: During the 2021-22 season, book with confidence, knowing that tickets can be exchanged or refunded if conditions during the pandemic change.
- Flexible: Choose different days and times for each show with even more flexibility to change your dates later if your schedule changes.
- Free Exchanges: Subscribers can exchange performance days for free and by telephone (subject to availability with up to 1 hour notice for 2021-22).
- Replacement Tickets: Lost your tickets? No problem. No fee.
- Choice Seating: Our subscribers get the first opportunity to book seats before single tickets go on sale.
- Additional Tickets: Bringing friends? Additional single tickets can be added to your subscription or be purchased by subscribers at any time throughout the season (at the single ticket price).
How to subscribe
Box Office is open for subscription sales this summer. See current Box Office Hours
Sandra Guerreiro, our Audience Services Manager, is also available at: 250-721-8003 (or leave a message.)
PLEASE NOTE: Subscription orders are processed in the order in which they are received.
This year, tickets will not be mailed until September.