Phoenix & COVID-19
As per UVic’s and BC Public Health Office orders, in-person performances offered to the public at the Phoenix Theatre requires all attendees to:
- Show upon entering the theatre BC’s Vaccine Card with proof of vaccination:
- Partially vaccinated by September 13 (one shot administered by this date)
- Fully vaccinated status by October 27 (7 days after your 2nd shot).
- Wear a non-medical mask as per the Provincial Health mandate for all in-door public activities.
Phoenix Theatre staff will comply with all health and safety protocols, including:
- improved cleaning and disinfection protocols
- hand sanitizer will be provided at entry
- audience capacity limits or distancing as required. BC’s current limits on indoor event gatherings are 50% of capacity. (Updated Sept. 1, 2021)
See more information about the UVic’s Return to Campus plan during COVID-19.