Phoenix & COVID-19
As per UVic’s and BC Public Health Office orders, in-person performances offered to the public at the Phoenix Theatre requires all attendees to:
- Show upon entering the theatre BC’s Vaccine Passport with proof of full vaccination.:
- Wear a non-medical mask as per the Provincial Health mandate for all in-door public activities.
In an effort to keep you safe, the Phoenix Theatre staff will also be enacting health and safety protocols, including:
- improved cleaning and disinfection protocols
- hand sanitizer will be provided at entry
- audience capacity limits or distancing as required. BC’s current limits on indoor event gatherings are 100% of capacity
- all ushers and theatre staff will be masked
- there will be no concession sales of food or beverages during the November production.
See more information about the UVic’s Return to Campus plan during COVID-19.