How to Apply
|Application deadline to UVic Graduate Admissions & Records & Fellowship consideration||Feb 1|
|Supporting material submitted to Department of Theatre||Feb 1|
1. Apply to Faculty of Graduate Studies before February 1
All applicants must apply directly to UVic Graduate Studies.
Before applying to our MA Applied Theatre or PhD programs, you must contact the Department Secretary.
2. Supporting Materials to Department of Theatre before February 1
All design applicants must send a portfolio of their design work to the Department of Theatre.
Applicants to other areas are invited to submit supplementary material of their work that they feel may enhance their application, including:
- digital recording of acting scene
- lesson plan for a workshop in applied theatre areas
- stage manager's prompt script
- photographs of sewing projects
- a directorial concept for a play they have either directed or would like to direct
- writing samples
Digital materials ONLY should be forwarded to the Department Secretary. Links to Facebook or YouTube links are accepted. File formats accepted: PDF, JPG, Word files (.doc or .docx).
- Email the department secretary
- Call 250-721-7991 or fax 250-721-6596