UVic and the Faculty of Fine Arts support our research community in a variety of ways. Below are some of the available resources for faculty members and students who wish to develop research projects.
Grantscrafting support in the Faculty of Fine Arts
Note that many of the external grants also have internal deadlines. You may want to check with your academic unit and the Office Research Services.
Grant applications by faculty members should be at the Office of the Dean of Fine Arts three working days before any other internal deadline.
The Faculty of Fine Arts has a faculty member in each unit who is willing to read research funding application drafts by other faculty members or graduate students, and provide feedback on the content of a proposal. The Associate Dean is also available to offer help with this preparatory stage.
Faculty contacts for assistance with grantscrafting:
- Eva Baboula: email@example.com
- Art History and Visual Studies: Marcus Milwright , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music: Andrew Schloss, email@example.com
- Theatre: Allana Lindgren, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing: Kevin Kerr, email@example.com
- Visual Arts: TBD