How to Apply
Application Requirements to the School of Music
- An application to the UVic Admissions Office for first-time applicants to the University of Victoria;
- Current UVic Students (students currently registered in at least one credited course between September and April of the current academic year) apply through My UVic Application by signing in with your NetLink ID and Passphrase.
- Returning Students (students who have completed at least one credited course at UVic, but who are not registered in a credited course between September and April of the current academic year.) apply through My UVic Application by signing in with your NetLink ID and Passphrase.
Book your audition
Submit two letters of recommendation to the School of Music.
- Upload when submitting the UVic application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send by mail:
Jill Michalski. Administrative Officer
School of Music University of Victoria
P. O. Box 1700 STN CSC
Victoria, BC V8W 2Y2
|Application (early admission)||February 28|
|Application and letters of recommendation||March 31|
|Audition recording (if unable to audition in-person)||March 31|
|Final transcripts||May 15|